Invent the Future of Computing
Join our Team
SambaNova Systems employs some of the greatest minds and talent in AI and machine learning.
If you’d like to help invent the future of AI computing, we want to hear from you.
We are honest, transparent and genuine with our partners, customers, and our communities
Makes an Impact
We believe in being bold and creative: changing the world isn’t always easy
We Pride Ourselves
on Top Talent
We pursue excellence by engaging with the greatest minds and leaders in their fields
- Talent first
- Innovation that impacts
- Trust & Integrity
Commitment to Diversity,
Equity & Inclusion
- We welcome everyone from all walks of life—regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, or socio-economic background. We value the skills everyone contributes to help us grow and succeed.
- Flexible PTO in US
- Parental Leave
- Benefits (medical, dental and vision)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Gym Access
- Flexible Working Hours
We Support Your Development
- Mentorship and buddy programs
- Access to the whole organization – even our founders!
- Collaboration across departments
- Internship programs
- Giving Tree
- Second Harvest Food Bank
- Meals on Wheels
- Feeding America
- Central Texas Food Bank
SambaNova Systems is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. You may view SambaNova’s Pay Transparency Policy, Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notice, and our EEO/AA Policy by clicking on their corresponding links. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (650) 263-1153.
Please note, this email is for accommodation requests only. We do not open attachments to this email. If you are interested in career opportunities with SambaNova Systems, please apply directly through our careers site.